Pumpkin Spice at Starbucks is coming soon! On August 25th you can head into your local Starbucks and get all the pumpkin spice goodies. No matter how basic it makes me, I love a warm pumpkin spice drink from Starbucks. Pumpkin spice reminds me that Christmas is around the corner and that’s my favorite time of year.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte- I am not forgetting about my coffee lovers out there, this one is a classic. It gives all the basic vibes and I am here for it.
- Pumpkin Spice Crème- I am not a coffee drinker so of course this is my top choice. It’s simply steamed milk with all the pumpkin goodness and of course get it topped with whipped crème.
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew- This is a classic fall drink and perfect if cold brew is your jam. Hint, ask the barista to use pumpkin spice syrup instead of vanilla for even more fall flavor.
- Salted Caramel Mocha- This just sounds delicious and perfect for warming up on a cool fall day.
- Chai Tea Latte- Last, but certainly not least. Now I know that you can get this any day of the year, but drinking it in the fall just seems better.